Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MELLOWING OUT -


Mellowing Out
.
---Things aren't as urgent as they once were. I am finally understanding, the old adage - ''Live and Let Live.'' I may still have some ''ways'' to go, but I think I am getting better at it.
---I, at one time, felt it was my duty to educate. To tell others what they should or should NOT do. I would suffer the consequence of my NOT doing this. This has been one of my own, personal, ''should-be-doings.''
---I like to think that I have made a difference. My goal for a long while, now, is to make people truly happier, than they were, to begin with. I believe that people tend to be better in, all arenas and encounters, that occur, when they are happier. I enjoy sharing whatever clarity that I may have.
---When people are in this state-of-mind, their lives do NOT seem so humdrum. They seem to be closer to the, ''top-of-their,'' game.
---From my own standpoint, I see myself using MORE comparatives, as opposed to superlatives.
.
Accepting Things As They Are, Reaps Benefits.

No comments: